Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Melbourne (Pt. 3)

my 3rd day in Melbourne... d only day that i had a proper Malaysian breakfast - Nasi Lemak!!! yeayyyy!!! (*yeah, not-very-adventurous-me opted for nasi lemak). i don't need to be at the conference venue very early, so i had ample time to just relax and enjoy my nasi lemak... what a great way to start the day =)

*spot the difference major accomplishment here ... hahaha*

after the closing ceremony and thank-you's and goodbyes, i went for some churros with a friend. for someone who have never heard of churros before, i was glad that i decided to try out this snack (other options given were macaroon and cupcakes).

~ churros ~
the day continued with the same friend brought me to Victoria State Library and RMIT Uni Library. the weather was kind to me, it's warmer. so no need for multiple layers of clothing. i took the opportunity to continue with my walking-around-the-city activity... being impressed by the city and absorbing all that i can in such a short evening. dinner for that night? naaaahhhh... enough churros to save me until the next day for another round of donut and coffee, hahahaha...

No comments: