Tuesday, December 31, 2013

~ gratitude ~

I'm grateful that 2013 has been another great year... thank you untuk:-
 
1. good health throughout the year. Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah.
2. umur yg masih dipanjangkan
3. rezeki yg masih tak diputuskan
4. akal & minda that r stil functioning. with it, I'm truly grateful that I'm able to help others
5. parents who are still alive
6. existing family members yg mengasihi & menyayangi. anda2 juga dikasihi & disayangi =)
7. new family members to cherish
8. close friends who keep me (in)sane =)
9. friends for which with their wisdom, patience, love, courage, honesty, and anger, have enlighten my path
10. colleagues who have been the source of inspiration, regardless of umur/experience/pgkt
11. new people/friends whom I've met
12. another year that allows me to travel
13. the job that I still keep
14. rumah yg still kukuh
15. kereta yg still boleh bergerak utk bw I pegi mana2
16. the spare time that I have. with it, I'm truly grateful that I'm able to dream
17. the creative mind that has been awaken
18. ........
19. ........
20. ........
 
I'm thankful for every single thing, whether big or small. each of it has affected my life this year. thank you, thank you, thank you.
 
if I have offended u in any ways, pls accept my apology. if I have inspired u this year, i'm glad to know that. pls continue by being a source of inspiration to others.
 
looking forward for 2014. new project on the pipeline =)
 
terima kasih. thank you. shukran. xiexie. doh-tje. em-goi. nandri. arigatogozaimasu. kamsahamnida. grazie. merci. salamat po. danke.
 
.welcome 2014.

No comments: