Friday, April 16, 2010

2009... and it's already 2010

It has been a year since the last time I wrote in this blog. Too many stories to share, but not much time to write (*sigh*) Check out the list below to read (only the summary, though) about things that had happened, places that I've visited and other stories as well.

1) Wedding... wedding...
My colleague (geng-sama2-buat-jht-masa-zmn-degree-dulu) got married in April. dan KAMI (KWN2 SETIA NI) beramai2 wt lawatan kt Sarawak to attend her wedding. sgt menarik...and sgt panas cuaca di sana. can't believe that I got sunburn on my left arm cz terdedah kt matahari WALAUPUN dok dlm kereta. Anyways... didoakan semoga Hajijah berbahagia with her husband & the new addition to the family (a cute baby whom I haven't met yet). Dear lil' boy, I JUST HAVEN'T MET YOU YET (*wink...wink...*)

2) Office... &H1NI
The office was closed for a few days kerana H1N1. By the time all of us were back in the office again, most commented "Hai...bosannye la dok kt umah, tak tau nk buat apa". Haaa... sll kalo nk cuti to settle apa2 hal, kna apply cuti, kn?!! bos yg kna approve cuti, kn?!! This time, DPT CUTI FREE... tp most of us xtau nk buat apa sepnjg cuti tu. hahaha... tidakkah agak pelik? :)

3) Office... &terbakar
Kebaboooommmm!!! waicehhh...sound effect bkn main hbt, hahaha. Mmg ada kebakaran, but it's not affecting the whole building. Agak kecoh when the firemen came to the building. & Syst Admin ni (poor me, huhuhu) agak kalut sket ... oh, nooooo... my BUKU ITAM!!! dgn pantas menyelamatkn MY BLACK BOOK a.k.a buku-yg-sgt-penting-utk-keja2-system ni. & akhirnya kuar la statement dr mulut ni:- "If apa2 jd kt building ni, the 1st thing i akan bw kuar&selamatkn is my BUKU ITAM"... ME & MY BUKU ITAM MMG XDPT DIPISAHKAN :)

4) Trip... &INDONESIA, saya dtg lg :)
Another trip to Indonesia with my frens (Ana & Yani). We went to Bandung and Jakarta. The whole trip took 5 days. SGT...SGT...SGT...SGT...SERONOK!!! (I'm gonna have to tell the story of this trip in another post).

5) Birthday... &STORYBOOKS
A few days before my birthday, I saw an advertisement in Sunday Star about book promo at MPH. my 1st thought - "I'm gonna get those no matter how koyak rabak my wallet will be", wakakaka. The promo stated that "buy 5 books from the books shown in this page and you'll get 20% discount". At the end, I bought 7 books (ada 1set in a box that have 3titles in it) dan tlh membyr lbh dr RM200. Never in my entire life have I bought books for more than RM100.00!!! Tapi, b'day present utk diri sdiri py pasal, I don't mind spending lbh dr RM200 :)

Rasanye, those are among the highlights of last year (2009). More stories in the next blog. Chiao!!!

No comments: