Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Trouble is a friend

As much as we avoid “making friends” with TROUBLE, in reality we could not run away from having one. Some create TROUBLE of their own. Others might have one that is not because of their own doings. For me, I have to agree with the lyrics of the song by Lenka... “TROUBLE is a friend, oh TROUBLE is a friend if mine”... It really is... either I created one of my own, or that being created by others for me (TYVM).
TROUBLEs that are being a friend of mine at the moment, just to name a few:-
  • TROUBLE to decide where and when to go for a holiday. *owh, puhhleazzzeeee... anyone who would like to give some idea?*
  • TROUBLE to decide titles to buy tomorrow. *too many interesting titles to read. thus, PRIORITIZE...PRIORITIZE, please!!!*
  • TROUBLE to decide how to spend my times with frenz this week. *movies? bowling? exercising? what else?*
  • TROUBLE to speak what I have in mind when needed OR to not speak what I have in mind when it’s not needed. Understand? No? *will become a bigger TROUBLE if you do not understand what i'm sayin', hahahaha...* 
what_i_honestly_think: the biggest TROUBLE of all at this moment is to finish up all tasks before my short break. yeah... will be out of the office beginning tomorrow until Monday. c ya!!! 
what_i_honestly_feel: i do not have any TROUBLE in terms of lurving the song mentioned above by Lenka... :) TROUBLE IS A FRIEND OF MINE

No comments: