Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Two weddings and a night to remember :)

Attended weddings of my officemates last Sunday. One was in the afternoon (under extremely hot weather, ouchhh), somewhere nearby my house and the other was at night at Bukit Jalil.

Didn't manage to catch a glimpse of the bride (and groom) for the afternoon wedding... we were there early and the bride and groom were expected to arrive somewhere around 1.30p.m. We just couldn't wait longer as there were too many people and it was as I said earlier "extremely hot".

And then, at around 6.30p.m, I left home to attend the next wedding at Bukit Jalil. It really was a multiracial + colourful wedding. There was a Banghra dance performance by talented (young?) Banghra dancers as well as a performance by a very talented-down-to-earth-humble lady. how else can I describe her? hmmm... this has got to wait, muahahaha...

No comments: