Monday, October 14, 2013

~ 2nd time Melbourne (Pt.2) ~

hello...
 
like I mentioned in d earlier post, I need to go to some beautiful places d next day at Melbourne. agk penting utk I make sure that I can get up as early as 6 am... bcz of d time difference, itu adalah 3 pagi kt Msia (*sigh) apa I nk buat? hehehe... i'm joining a day tour to d Great Ocean Road. yeayyy!!!
 
I've pre-booked d day tour several days b4 my flight to Melbourne. memandangkn ni 2nd time I kt Melbourne, I thought of exploring tmpt yg luar dr CBD cz dh pnh explore CBD during my 1st trip dulu. awalnye I booked d day tour with Melbourne Australia Tours (www.melbourneaustraliatours.com.au). tp ats sbb2 xcukup members for d group, jd agent to dh transfer I to another agent, which is Autopia Tours (www.autopiatours.com.au). actual price for d day tour to Great Ocean Road with Melbourne Australia Tours adalah AUD85, while dgn Autopia Tours mhl la sket. tp disbbkn penukaran group was done by agent (Melbourne Australia Tours), so I stil get d same price wpn join with Autopia. d links have been given, so sesapa yg nk cari day tour packages at Melbourne, do click at the links provided.
 
there were 21 of us in my group and our guide (Ben) was one bubbly guy. tour tidak la membosankn sbb dia ni penuh dgn expressions. d journey to Great Ocean Road mmg agk jauh. dpt guide yg ceria cmtu, xde la bosan. ada gk Msian dlm d same group...memudahkn I utk x malu posing utk gmbr, hehehe. (Info #2: pick-up and drop-off points for each agent varies. utk Autopia Tours, the guide jmpt I kt King Street Backpackers).
 
~ our guide ~
 
pemandangan mmg cntk sgt sepnjg trip tu. Subhanallah. kalo I nk smbg tido, mmg boleh je. tp rugi la kot. I tried menahan mengantuk sepjg jln. tp once a while tersengguk2 gk. there were several stops we went to. 1st stop was at Airey's Inlet and the Lighthouse. tujuan 1st stop adalah utk breakfast. picnic-style breakfast, tau!!! menarik sgt!!! hahahaha.
 
 ~ breakfast, picnic style ~

we then continued our journey...

~ ini kira br smpi sempadan. perjln still jauh ~
 
d next stop was at Kennet River. kt cni leh tgk koala tido ats pokok, "itik" berjln senang lenang and u can also feed d parrots.
 

 
~ where i came from, this is called itik, kan? ~
 
fr Kennet River, we continued d journey and stopped at Apollo Bay. by that time dh lunch hour. ni konsep mkn sukati la nk dok mana2 pn. kwsn Apollo Bay ni mcm small town dlm drama omputih. kt cni ada gk org bw anjing diorg jln2 tp d rule stated that anjing kna sentiasa diikat dan xleh dibiarkn bergerak bebas.
 

next, we went to Maits Rest, which is actually a part of Great Otway National Park. our guide brought us "bersiar-siar" di dlm hutan. dgr la dia explained history of pokok2 dlm hutan tu. susah rupanye nk jd tour guide ni ye.... nk kna igt history, even history hutan pn nk kna igt.  
 
 
finally, we arrived at the highlight of the tour... the Twelve Apostles. according to our guide, there's no more 12 apostles. skrg dh berkurangan cz ada yg dh runtuh due to erosion. Subhanallah, kekuasaan Allah =)
 
 
kat sini sejukkk cz angin kuat. so, bj tebal mmg diperlukan. there's also service bw pelancong naik helicopter here. utk sape2 yg nk experience naik helicopter, I can't recall d price cz I pn xnaik. tp it's for 10 minutes and u'll b amazed to view the Twelve Apostles area dr ats helicopter. cool huh.
 
 
we went to Loch Ard Gorge next, which is not far from the Twelve Apostles. tmpt ni pn has its own history. as was told by our guide, dulu2 pernah ada 2 guys stranded kt sini cz kapal diorg karam. disbbkn xde org lalu kwsn ni, diorg survived in d cold weather with brandy and each other's body heat. it's cold here, just like at the Twelve Apostles. it's surrounded by batu2 tinggi and during ombak besar, tak mustahil ombak leh cecah batu2 yg tinggi tu. I didn't pay much attention cmne diorg ni dislmtkn cz I was waiting to know whether diorg ni kawen/x, hahahaha.  according to our guide, one of these guys survived another three shipwrecks since then b4 dia meninggal. pjg sungguh nyawa dia.
 
 

aaaaand, finally for our last stop, Ben brought us to London Bridge...
 
 
d "bridge" runtuh ms thn 1990. before that, it was connected and it really looked like "London Bridge". disbbkn dh ptg, xde la brp ramai sgt org kt cni dh. d weather pn x brp sejuk sgt dh.
 
on our way back, our guide stopped at one small town for everyone to get their dinner. i didn't get myself anythg, apart from mineral water and juice je. we took a different route back to CBD than when we came. it was nice to see d life around d small villages. d guide dropped me off at the place where he picked me up in the morning and b4 i walked back to the hotel, had my dinner at Nandos.
 
d whole experience to the Great Ocean Road was great. d people I've met, d view I've seen... everything reminds me of d greatness of Allah. kalau korg ada peluang (dan rezeki), pergilah melancong. it doesn't hv to be Australia... pegilah mna2 & take it as an opportunity to look at things fr different perspective. if u can go alone, just go (walaupun susah sket utk nk amik gmbr diri sndiri, huhuhuhuhu)... if u can go with your friend(s), that's good... if u can go with your family, that's even better...nothing should stop you from travelling to find and learn something new...
 
"Traveling - it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller"
-- Ibn Battuta
 
p/s: ada aunty from New Zealand dlm d same trip suka tgk sulam kt tudung bawal i, hehehehe =)
 

No comments: