Sunday, October 13, 2013

~ 2nd time Melbourne ~

kejap je masa berjln... pejam celik pejam celik, dh middle of October. 1 day I was focusing on some project, d next thing I know is that i'm involved with somthg else. 1 day I was a committee for 1 event & d next day I was on d plane for 8 hours...
 
 
oh, itu midnight ye kt Melbourne by d time I dpt immigratn stamp tu. yeah, life is moving too fast nowadays.
 
sejuk sgt ms br2 kua fr Melbourne International Airport. sejuk yg bernafas kua asap2 tu. nsb baik xlama pn nk kna tgg Skybus smpi. (Info #1: hrga tiket Skybus AUD17 utk satu hala. bus direct to Southern Cross Station, about 5minutes walk to my hotel). I reached hotel around 1.30 a.m, equivalent to 10.30 p.m kt Msia. it's now Spring, so there's 3 hours time difference. mlm is a little shorter than siang, kul8 cmtu br gelap and 6.30 pg cmtu dh terang. I ended up tido around kul3 pg mlm I smpi tu & risau d next day tu x terbgn kul6 pg cz i'm actually going to some beautiful places. that and so much more later in the other entry eh. for now, mahu adjust mata utk tido. daaaa...
 

No comments: