Sunday, December 16, 2012

~ 6 months today ~

dear handbeg,
 
u have been with me for 6 months today.
 
 
thank you for being a useful item for me...especially with your size that allows me to keep all my important things... wallet, handfone, makeup pouch, Touch&Go, business card holder, pen, small notebook, sticky note, house keys, staff card, camera, handphone charger (not always included) & of course my story book (s). (** knp senarai sudah buat beg jd seperti 7Eleven bergerak???).
 
thank you for being a good company =) thank you for being a useful item during my recent work trip to Penang =) thank you to those involved in the production line to make you sturdy enough to keep all my important items =) may you remain tough to face the challenging weather, especially now with the rainy season.
 
~ your grateful owner ~
 

No comments: