Monday, December 17, 2012

~ book: The Magic ~

"I started out giving thanks for small things, and the more thankful I became, the more my bounty increased. That's because what you focus on expands, and when you focus on the goodness in your life, you create more of it. Opportunities, relationships, even money flowed my way when I learned to be grateful no matter what happened in my life."
Oprah Winfrey (B. 1954)
Media Personality and Businesswoman
(source: The Magic, p. 250)
 
 
Thank you "The Magic" for shedding lights on important aspect in our life, which is to practice gratitude. Thank you for putting some sense in me. Thank you for being an inspiration to me (and surely to others as well). Thank you, thank you, thank you.
 
"and (remember) when your Lord proclaimed: 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you (in favor); but if you are ungrateful verily My punishment is severe.'" ~ Qur'an (14:7)
 
.take time to be grateful.
 

No comments: