Monday, December 31, 2012

~ goodbye 2012... welcome 2013 ~

my 222th post, to end 2012...
 
finished reading 2 books today - "84, Charing Cross Road" and "Laughter, the best Malaysian". that makes it 19 books that i've read this year (1 short of my target).
 
the whole journey this year has been great. some highs and lows here and there. but overall, i'm grateful for whatevr that has been presented to me in 2012. there r a lot that i've learnt from ppl around me, from d places i've been to, from things i've read. in d end, it all taught me to appreciate my life.
 
looking back, it has been an amazing year. i hv no regrets whatsoever. i know that everything is OK for me in 2012...
 
"Everything is always OK in the end; if it is not, it is not the end" - Anonymous
 
ending the posts in 2012 with my appreciation to everything that Allah has presented to me. alhamdulillah. thank u, everyone. thank u. may 2013 brings greater joy and happiness to u. may 2013 brings u closer to whtever it is that u want.
 
"In our daily lives, we must see that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but the gratefulness that makes us happy". - Anonymous

.welcome 2013.
 

2 comments:

Rabia Sensei said...

Selamat Tahun Baru Alin ^__^
Moga tahun 2013 ini akan lebih baik dari tahun sebelumnya. Bagusnya dapat baca 19 buah buku. Resolusi aku tahun 2013 adalah untuk banyakkan membaca. In shaa Allah. Happy new year!

naz_lina said...

each time lps abis bc je, aku trus masuk dlm list =) aim for 20 la thn 2013 ni.